Here is the almighty GideonZhi’s YouTube channel. GideoZhi is the most active ROM hacker in the translation scene. In his YouTube channel he likes to put up videos from games he’s working on to tease us :)
And here’s this homepage. Stay tuned to his exciting progress updates! He’s working on some really cool games right now. There are still more awesome games on the SNES that have yet to be blessed by the English language.
“Stand Guard” is a patch for those of you who have played Final Fantasy III (SNES) and you’re interested in a whole new experience. This patch is similar to Secret of Mana: Enhanced; it polishes the dialogue by adding more detail and correcting typos. It corrects spell/item/monster names, fixes bugs, adds uncensored graphics from the Jap version, and more! Included with this patch is an easy patch to make the game easier and a hard patch to make it more difficult - altogether providing 3 levels of difficlty. Best of all, you can now dash with the cancel button (no more Sprint Shoes)! Apply this patch to Final Fantasy III (US) for SNES.
You can download this patch from either:
• The RomHacking.net Project Page
• My Final Fantasy 6 shrine’s Downloads page
• Are you annoyed by how nasty the bright colors and inaccurate sound instruments are in Final Fantasy VI Advance for GBA? Worry no more! The ROM hacking community has released patches that correct the colors and sound to make it much more like the SNES version! Check ‘em out in my FF6 shrine’s Downloads. You can download either a pre-patched game or download the individual patches to patch the game yourself.
• For my ROM patching tutorial I’ve replaced “IPSWin” with “Lunar IPS” and “UIPS” (the patcher for Mac) with “Multipatch”. Included with the update is a new set of directions for Lunar IPS.
• I’ve added three new desktop wallpapers! For Chrono Trigger added a fan art wallpaper. For Shining Force added two fan art wallpapers. (Previews above)